Whether you are building a new home or extending an existing residence, Geo-Environmental Solutions (GES) has qualified staff to advise you on current soil classification requirements.
With more than 10,000 residential site assessments completed state-wide, GES are arguably Tasmania’s most experienced residential soil testing company.
GES provides soil testing according to AS2870-2011 for residential and commercial construction, wind loading classification to AS4055-2012 and site and soil evaluation for onsite domestic wastewater management according to AS1547-2012.
GES are fully equipped with a fleet of direct push soil sampling rigs, and can provide prompt and professional service state-wide. All soil testing is undertaken by a fully equipped local laboratory according to accepted Australian standards.
- Soil classification for foundations to AS2870-2011
- Wind Loading Assessment to AS4055-2012
- Onsite Domestic Wastewater System Design to AS1547-2012
- On site stormwater retention advice
- Soil and Water Management Plans
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigations (e.g. slope stability)