GES offers expert advice and assessment of environmental contamination issues associated with a range of industries.
GES consultants have specialist knowledge in hydrocarbon, pesticide, and heavy metal contamination, have managed many long term environmental contamination issues, and have developed mitigation and remediation strategies accordingly.
Recent site assessments include:
- University of Tasmania ACIPA Building, Campbell Street Hobart
- University of Tasmania IMAS Building, Princes Wharf 2
- Hobart Cruise Ship Terminal, Macquarie Wharf 2
- Jet Service Station, Sandy Bay – Decommissioning
- Caltex, Sandy Bay – Groundwater Assessment and Monitoring
- Elliots Brothers Crane Yard, Battery Point
- Blundstone Boots Tannery, South Hobart
- Harbacks Sawmill, Midway Point